Friday, March 27, 2009

Quick Hello

Hello everyone :)
I didn't post much last week with the trip to NH. AJ and I had a good time and it was great to see everyone up there - just a realy short trip.....so it felt like we left as soon as we got there. But hopefully Dad and Cathy will be down to visit soon enough :)
I had a couple pics from my phone and 1 from Tracy I stole of Alyssa and Addy :) that I thought I could post. I have some pics from Tumblebeez this past Tuesday night and I will post those this weekend (don't have my camera with me right now).
Alyssa, Nana and I are going to see Playhouse Disney Live tonight! I am looking forward to it - Alyssa will have such a blast I just know! Hopefully we can take pics in there so I can share.
Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Alyssa just before Tumblebeez started Tuesday
Alyssa and Addy Belle

1 comment:

Nanny Tucker said...

Can't wait to see Alyssa tumbleing on Tuesday night!