Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Tuesday

Hello everyone :)
I have some pics to update.......last Friday Alyssa and I had a great time with Nana at Playhouse Disney Live!!! Alyssa was so cute and stood up and danced most of the time. The Little Einsteins were by far her favorite.......but she really enjoyed the entire show.
Saturday was Karella's senior prom so Alyssa and I went over to my Mom's to see them all dressed up and Karella in her "princess dress" as Alyssa called it. Alyssa also played baseball and did the hula hoop with Grammy.
Tonight we are off to Tumblebeez :) I can't wait......and I think Nanny, Grammy and Nana are coming to watch tonight too. That will make Alyssa very happy!!
Hope everyone is doing well.........
Love you!

Alyssa, me, Karella and Riley
Riley giong to pick up Karella.....Mom trusted him with her Z :)

Riley, me and Alyssa
Riley, me and Alyssa
Riley and Nana
Mom, Riley and Sean
Alyssa and I at Disney Playhouse

Grammy and Alyssa doing the hula hoop together

Alyssa hula hooping
Alyssa - baseball
Alyssa did great at hitting the ball!
Grammy and Alyssa
Alyssa - just love this pic
Tigger - my fav at the show
Mickey and Friends.....Nana's fav was Donald Duck

Alyssa's fav - Little Einsteins and Rocket!
Alyssa letting her tiger watch the show
Alyssa singing along at the show :)
The wonderful $12 snowcone!!! That after 1 bite Alyssa said, "I don't like it mommy" ......she just wanted the rocket cup :)
Alyssa watching some cartoons on the big screen before the show started

No comments: