Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY everyone! :) I took a couple pics of Alyssa before school this morning :) I also have a cute story......I made cookies last night with GREEN sprinkles for her party at school today. Well I let Alyssa have one for breakfast this morning (I know - great mom - but a handy bribe to get dressed) :) Anyway - Alyssa loves Spongebob and some of you may know the character "Patrick".......well he is pink. So, Alyssa says, "Mom, why don't we have pink cookies and wear pink today for Patrick?" I said, huh? she said, "Patrick is PINK!"......it dawned on me she thought today was about Patrick from Spongebob!! :) So I said no honey, today is about St. Patrick.......haven't you been coloring leprechauns at school? You could instantly see the light bulb come on......she started laughing. She thought it was all about the Spongebob character and thought Patrick was going to be at school today. I was cracking up laughing with her this morning. Too cute!
Hope everyone has a great day!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute story... that makes complete since to me that Alyssa would think that. I bet the green color was real confusing to her!