Wednesday, March 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD & CATHY!

I just wanted to post a special Happy Birthday message to Cathy (Dad's girlfriend). Today is her day!! :)
Tomorrow is Dad's birthday!! Happy Birthday Dad!! I would have posted separate messages to each of you on your day - but tomorrow I won't be able to because I will be on a plane!! :)
Tomorrow morning, AJ and I are going to visit Dad and Cathy for their birthday's and we will be staying until Sunday. Short visit, but just enough to spend some quality time with Dad and Cathy. Hopefully we'll get them to Bama this summer sometime so they can see all of us, but it will be nice to go to NH so I can see my Uncles, Cousins and Friends up there since I haven't been there since winter of 07'.
We are looking forward to coming to visit!! Cathy - we hope you have a wonderful day today!!

We love you - see you tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys had a great trip! Glad you got to go visit your family... didn't realize it had been that long since you guys had been there.