Thursday, May 1, 2008

New House

So I am not sure if all of you know, but Anthony and I will be building a new house this year on Hwy 53 in Toney. We are very excited but know there will be alot of work to do! We finalized our house plan last night and I am now starting to imagine! I would put a pic on here but I can't yet. We actually took 2 houses and smooshed them together or we are hoping to anyway :) We are taking it to someone to draw up the plans and if all works out ok and I get a pic I will post it. We are looking to build a 2 story home with a basement - approx 2800 sq ft on the 2 main floors and then finish out the basement as needed.
We will have a pool which I am so happy about! It will be dug when the foundation is dug so there is no waiting :)
My Dad is coming down from NH to build for us too so that makes it even more special.
I will post more as more happens.......but we should start clearing the land in May (hopefully)!! :)

2 comments:

The VanZoerens said...

I'm so excited for you guys--you will love building your own house. I won't say it's easy, but it's definitely worth it! Keep us updated!

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of your soon to be house! I love that you guys are moving out to that land...it is so beautiful out there. -Angel