Friday, May 9, 2008

Hot Wheels

Just wanted to let everyone know Anthony bought a new ( to us) truck last Friday! He bought a beautiful 2004 Nissan Titan. He wanted to have a truck throughout the building process because we just figured it would be handy. So after 3 weeks of debating (with himself) he finally bought a truck :)
It is really nice and spacious! I will post some pics this weekend along with other overdue pics I should have posted by now. Things are still busy for us but really that is just our way of life I am beginning to think :) Saturday is a full day for us as usual and then Sunday is Mother's Day - probably go to lunch with Anthony's Mom and Dad and then have dinner with my Mom. Hopefully a nice relaxing day with the family(s). I already got my first Mother's Day card and gift - early! Thanks Dad and Cathy!! I wish you were here.
Nana is coming next Friday! I am so excited and Riley's graduating is coming up really fast! It's May 20th. Everything is coming together for Riley to go to Martin Methodist.....scholarships are getting finalized and it is looking Riley will have almost 1/2 of his tuition paid in scholarships from the school. We are so proud of him!!!
We are house hunting for AJ......looked at a cute house last night in Harvest and we are going to look inside Saturday. Everyone keep your fingers crossed that AJ gets approved for a loan to buy a house.
Other than that, things are great and we are looking forward to a fun filled summer!
Love everyone!

2 comments:

Bethany Patton said...

Congrats on the new truck...can't wait to see pics. Most importantly, can't wait to see new pics of Alyssa. I miss seeing her sweet face.

Bethany Patton said...

Ahem....I'm waiting patiently for new pics Missy