Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Monday!

We had an awesome weekend!!! Nana got here Friday and we cooked dinner for her and the rest of my family. Saturday Alyssa and I went to Plamor to watch Daddy, Uncle AJ and Uncle Riley bowl in a tournament. Anthony missed making the top 5 cut by 2 points (pins)! He did really good though. I was proud!
Later Saturday afternoon our neighborhood had a cook out with a moonbounce and face painting for the kids. We had a great time and Alyssa was pooped after playing in the moonbounce for 2 hours! :)
Sunday I had some mommy time and went shopping at Bridge Street. It was a great peaceful time and I bought some cute things too :) We went to Mom's later in the afternoon for dinner with Nana and the fam. We are so happy to have Nana here......hoping she'll stay! :)
Tonight is Bob Jones Award Ceremony where Riley will get presented in front of everyone with his scholarships. I am so proud of him!! So we will be going to that and then tomorrow night is Graduation! Congrats Riley! We are so proud!!
I spent some time last night adding pics here so I am quite proud of myself. Hope you enjoy!
I hope everyone is doing great and hope you have a great week!

3 comments:

Bethany Patton said...

The pics are great K! Alyssa is getting so big. Sounds like you have been having lots of family fun lately.

The Roap Family said...

I need an update & an Alyssa fix =) Hope you guys are doing okay!

Tracy Williams said...

Kristine, May was the last time that you posted. Just wanted to let ya know. Only kidding!