Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Fall


Yes I know it has been a while since my last post.......I plan on posting pics sometime soon. Yesterday Alyssa's class took a field trip to Tate Farms. It was soooo much fun and I am so thankful that Anthony and I got to go with her! We took a hay ride, picked "punkins" in the "punkin patch", went to a small petting zoo and the kids played on the playground. It was nice and muddy from all the rain but we had a great time! I took lots of pics and will post them as soon as I can download them.

We are loving this fall weather! Spent time this past weekend buying and planting some fall flowers - mums and pansy's. Alyssa loved going to buy them - picking them out - and the "idea" of planting. But as soon as the bag of dirt was opened and she put her hands in it to put in the pots, her response was, "Mommy, I'm done.....I know! (she says all excited) I will watch you because you do a good job!". I just had to laugh. She was doing a great job trying to sell me on the dirty job......so I did it and then she did the clean part of watering them all in the end. It was fun :)

I hope everyone is enjoying fall and I will post pics soon - promise! :)

Love to all!!

No comments: