Monday, April 13, 2009

Special Day

As many of you may know this is a special, although hard day for us. Today is the anniversary day that we briefly met our son Tony. Although he wasn't able to stay with us, I know, personally, I am very thankful I was able to hold him on this very special day. I hate that we had to say goodbye but he was my first blessing and I am now blessed with another beautiful child that I cherish every day.
I just wanted to put a post up saying I miss Tony terribly, but I am thankful for him every day. Someone I know, wrote this to me in honor of Tony and I wanted to share:

Ever felt an angel's breath in the gentle breeze?
A teardrop in the falling rain?
Hear a whisper amongst the rustle of leaves?
Or been kissed by a lone snow flake?
Nature is an angel's favorite hiding place.
by: Carrie Latet

I think that is a beautiful poem.

Love everyone

3 comments:

Nanny Tucker said...

I miss Tony terrible also but I do look forward to the day I will see him again! My heart hurts for you & Anthony.
Love you!
Theresa

Anonymous said...

So sad for you all! What a beautiful poem your friend wrote for you... thanks for sharing it! I love you!

The Roap Family said...

I can't imagine what you guys had to go through and still go through remembering him. My heart hurts for you.