Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! I know we did. Anthony and Alyssa went to GA Thursday - Saturday to visit Tracy, Jeremy and Addy Belle. Nanny and Poppy went too. Anthony and Larry were lucky and got to go to the Masters on Friday. Alyssa had a ball staying with Nanny, Tracy and Addy Belle playing!!
They came home Saturday afternoon and we colored Easter Eggs - Grammy and Uncle Sean had to come help too :)
Sunday was a nice day......we went to church, out to lunch and then over to Nana's where we just relaxed out in the sun, ate a wonderful dinner (thanks Nana for preparing that for us!!), had an Easter Egg hunt for Alyssa and ate dessert. All in all, everyone had a great weekend. I have posted some pics I stole from Tracy of Alyssa's trip to GA (because I don't think Anthony took the camera). I have pics from yesterday on my camera that I will hopefully download today or tomorrow.
Love to all!

Alyssa and Addy coloring eggs
Hunting eggs - love Addy's face :)

Anthony directing Alyssa and Addy (Tracy's blog has a great description for this)
Alyssa :)
My baby girl!!

2 comments:

Tracy Williams said...

We missed you! Maybe next time you can come! Love ya!

Nanny Tucker said...

We all enjoyed the trip to GA. Anthony & Larry loved going to the Masters!