Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We're back!

Alyssa and Daddy after bathtime!
Alyssa and Grammy at Grammy's Birthday!!
I just liked this one :)
Daddy and Alyssa on our land where we are building.
Having a snack after hiking to our new land.


Hello everyone!


I am so sorry that it has been so long since I have posted. I have been extrememly busy and kept forgetting my camera at work to upload pics at home to post.

Things are going great for us! This New Year is already flying by and we have had a fun filled January! We had my Mom's birthday on Jan. 2, Allie's Birthday Party, Lindsey's baby shower, and lots of other great things! My Mary Kay business is doing wonderful! It keeps me even busier but I am really enjoying it and love helping other women and not to mention the extra money I am earning!

I am posting pics from a bunch of stuff in January for all of you to enjoy! Alyssa is getting so big. She talks to much now - saying sentences and stories instead of single words. Anthony and I think it is so cute and fun to just sit and listen to her stories :) She is also very loving with all of her stuffed animals and toys - everyone is, "Oh Baby" and then she hugs them over and over. Her teacher at school said Alyssa is the most compassionate child she has ever seen! Makes me so happy and proud of my little girl!


Love you all!

2 comments:

Tracy Williams said...

About time! I kid, I kid. Alyssa, you look so cute in all of your pictures! See you soon!

The Roap Family said...

Welcome Back! (finally!) My favorite pics were of Alyssa with Anthony at bathtime and at your land! Such a sweet baby girl! Hope to see you at Emma's christening!