Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Christmas Cheer - Better Late than never :)

























We had a wonderful Christmas or should I say we had wonderful Christmas's!! It was so fun this year with Alyssa this year becasue she loved opening presents and she was so excited when she opened fun toys!! Alyssa asked about Santa Clause every day and would look up in the air and say "Come on Santa Clause".....too cute! She wanted him to come visit everyday! She still, even though Christmas is over, asks about Santa at least once a day. Now she says, "Santa Clause bring me toys". I tell her he is at the North Pole making her some more.

More than the gifts Alyssa really enjoyed spending so much time with both our families. She still asks to see Addy every day and always asks about Logan and Logan (that's what she calls Lucas too) and Brittney. It is just so precious. It is like she does a rundown every night of people in the family usually starting with Addy and ending with AJ and Ri Ri.......once I tell her what each and every one of them are doing that day or where they are, she says ok. So, everyone can know she is checking on you :)



I will be adding some pics of Alyssa's Birthday as well, but wanted to get the Christmas pics on here for everyone to enjoy!!



We hope all of your holidays were as blessed as ours!

3 comments:

The Roap Family said...

She is so pretty!!! I am so glad that you guys had a great Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Alyssa, had fun seeing you at Christmas! You are growing up so fast...I can hardly believe how much you change every time I see you! You are precious to me!
I love you,
Aunt Angel

The Roper's said...

What a pretty girl! So glad that you have a page so I can see some pics :)