Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New House!

Hello All!

So............ Anthony, Alyssa and I bought a new house! We have not been in the house long but we have been working hard to unpack, paint, etc. I have some pictures of the house - some before, some mid move, some unpacking and some rooms completely done. I forgot to take some of the outside so I will do that and post those and post the other rooms as I get to them but I wanted to share what I have so far that my Mom has taken for me :) Lost the camera during the move! But I found it so I can start taking pics.
We love the house - bigger than our previous house and a huge yard! Almost an acre of land. We are putting a pool in this summer and are super excited about that!
Alyssa's room and playroom were the first rooms finished in the house so the most pics are of those but the other's are coming slowly but surely.

Dining Room
Living Room (Window in front of the house)

Living Room 2 (and new furniture!)
Loft area upstairs visible from Living Room
Part of Kitchen done (need to take pics of the rest of the kitchen).....
sink area of Kitchen - during unpacking
Another unpacking Kitchen
Soon to be Guest Room - walls were blue and orange. I am an AU fan - but this has gotta go!

Another view of guest room before.........after pics to come - we are mid primer then paint right now :)
TV portion of Alyssa's playroom. This room is huge and she loves it!

Other half of the playroom - sorry came out dark - will retake.

Alyssa's room color before..........
Applying lots of primer!! This was the UA room - YUCK! I'll have you know this was painted the 2nd day I had keys to the house!
More priming!
Part 1 of the finished product - Alyssa's new bookshelf from Grammy and Papa Sean :)
Part 2 Alyssa's Room after

Part 3 Alyssa's Room after
Part 4 Alyssa's Room after - We are adding many stuffies to the shelf

Alyssa's new ceiling fan - Daddy picked it out!

Ta-Da! Main part of Alyssa's Finished Room

More to come - promise! :)

6 comments:

Nanny Tucker said...

I love your new house & I know you are happy to be in!
Love you!
Theresa

Lindsey said...

LOVE all of the new pictures and updates...keep 'em comin'!!!

Anonymous said...

Hogan Shoes From studs and buckles to glitter and animal print shoes, high heel shoes on sale store has it all. What are you waiting for?
Louis Vuitton Sale The perfect pair of shoes await you at Lady-Shoes-Mall.com.
Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses
Vibram Five Fingers Shoes

Unknown said...

nice house..

seo training course
seo courses delhi

Unknown said...

Best SEO Training Courses Delhi - Offers advanced professional courses on seo and smo, training courses for seo, smo, sem course. Call 9990999943

seo training course
seo courses delhi

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing it..

Visit Operion for E-commerce and Online Billing System