Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! We had a great Christmas with everyone and were very blessed this year! I of course missed all of my family in NH but maybe next year we'll be there!! This is a picture from Alyssa's visit to Santa. She did really good this year. She was a little shy but it was the first year she didn't cry and a huge improvement from last year since she wouldn't take one with Santa at the mall last year :) I will post more pics from Christmas but I need to get them from my mom first. I of course let my camera die and forgot to charge it every day we had a Christmas!!! But I'll get mom's and post them for everyone.

We wish everyone a Happy New Year's!!!!
Love to all


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Looks like she likes Santa now:)

Anonymous said...

That was me with the deleted comment. Was just typing too fast and left out a word.