Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I would like to wish everyone a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving! I have so much to be thankful for and really too much to list, but it is all in my heart!! I will miss my family up north this Thanksgiving, but wish them all a wonderful day and safe travels back home to Mom, Sean and Nana. I miss my Dad and Cathy but will hopefully be seeing them in Bama soon :)

As many of you know, Alyssa is also turning 4 very soon! I cannot believe she is so grown up now!! She is such a wonderful blessing and I am excited to celebrate her being here with us for 4 years on December 8. Happy Birthday "baby girl"!!

So, during this holiday season, remember and reflect on what you are thankful for, enjoy family and friends and most of all give love to all those you love - if you never love, you will never recieve love in return.

Love to all!
Kristine

No comments: