Monday, September 29, 2008

Kristine Update

Some of you may know but I have been having some medical issues......my Doctor put me on a dairy free diet a little over 2 weeks ago and it is going good - although hard!! You all know how much I love milk and cheese so it has been tough but I have done really well. It has not helped the problem yet, but a good healthy diet if nothing else. I have pretty much stopped drinking Pepsi as well and mainly drink water. They did blood tests to check for Chrone's Disease and some other testing for parasites and things. All tests have come back normal so far. Although that is good - it just means we haven't found the problem yet and I will have to undergo more testing. I am going to see my Dr. Thursday for a checkup and will find out more then, but I believe the next step is to have a colonoscopy done. Yay! Hopefully they'll find something. I will keep everyone updated, but wanted to let you know what was going on thus far.
I have had a few great supporters through this whole thing and I totally appreciate it more than you'll ever know! You know who you are :)
Thank you!!

5 comments:

Nanny Tucker said...

Hang in there, we will keep you in our prayers!
Love you!
Theresa & Larry

Tracy Williams said...

I hope you start feeling better and they find out what is going on soon!

Bethany Patton said...

Keep us posted...I'm praying they'll find the source of your issues.

Anonymous said...

Kristine, I had no idea! I will be praying that you get some answers and relief from pain! Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you! -Angel

The Roap Family said...

I hope everything gets better, sounds like scary times. You are in our prayers.